5-V Crimp Metal Roofing In Foley, AL And Punta Gorda, FL
Are you looking for a metal roof that is more than just aesthetically pleasing? The 5V metal roofing is the perfect choice to provide your home with lasting protection and significant energy savings!
Get The Protection You Need With A Cool, Energy-Efficient Roof!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your roof is designed to last while cooling costs are reduced by up to 30% thanks to the Cool Roof coating on this incredible product.
The 5-V Crimp metal roofing system has been carefully developed while keeping durability and efficiency in mind, so you can be confident you’re making the right choice for your home. Get excited about the cost savings, long-term value, and style of this fantastic design!
Why Choose 5V Crimp Metal Roofing
A Beautiful, High-Strength Solution To Your Residential Roofing Needs
Many property insurance companies offer additional discounts for homes with 5V roof panels due to their proven durability and resistance to fire over time.
3 Steps To Get Started
Get in Touch With Us
Find a Contractor
Get Your New Roof Installed
We will help coordinate with the preselected contractors to ensure that the installation process runs smoothly and safely.
Galvalume, Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color, and Kynar are available through special order.
Learn more about the different features and specifications of 5V roofing:
- Slope: 3:12 (Minimum Recommended Slope)
- Coverage: 24” Coverage Panel, 1/2” Rib Height
- Availability: 26 and 24 Gauge
- Materials: Steel Grade 50/E per ASTM A-792, Steel Grade 80/D per ASTM A-792
- Length: MIN. 24”, MAX 35’ (Longer lengths are available with prior coordination)
- Performance Test: UL 580-94 / UL 1897-98 in accordance with Florida Building Code 2004
- Fastening System: Exposed Fastener # 10 – 12 x 6 x 1 ½” HWH
- Color Options: Galvalume and Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color – Kynar (available through special order)
- Substrate: Open structure framing and solid substrates. It is recommended to be installed over 5/8” plywood decking with a 30-pound felt moisture barrier.