Ensure Maximum Protection for Your Home
Superior Design, Durability and Performance
Cor Span is highly versatile and can be used for a wide range of applications. The deep 7/8 inch corrugations provide superior strength and enhanced load bearing capacity, making it an ideal choice for both light commercial and heavy-duty applications.
A steel roof adds significant value to your home or business property due to its superior performance, It increases the curb appeal of your property and helps you save on energy costs because of its high thermal efficiency, which keeps interior spaces cool in summer and warm in winter. Its reflective surface radiates away solar energy, thus reducing air conditioning requirements in hot climates.
Get Started in 3 Steps
Get in touch with us and our team will help you get started by addressing your roofing needs.
Choose the Product
Let us help you pick the perfect product for your home. Our team will make sure that your new roof meets the highest standards of quality and durability.
Get a Roofing Contractor
We provide a list of preferred contractors who will help you install the roofing system quickly and efficiently.
Galvalume, Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color, and Kynar are available through special order.
- Slope: 1:12 (Minimum Recommended Slope)
- Coverage: 32” Coverage Panel, 7/8” Rib Height
- Availability: 26 and 24 Gauge
- Materials: Steel Grade 80/D per ASTM A-792
- Length: MIN. 48”, MAX 40’ (Longer lengths are available with prior coordination)
- Performance Test: UL 580-94 / UL 1897-98 in accordance with Florida Building Code 2004.
- Fastening System: Exposed Fastener # 10 – 12 x 6 x 2” HWH
- Color Options: Galvalume and Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color – Kynar (available through special order)
- Substrate: Open structure framing and solid substrates. It is recommended to be installed over 5/8” plywood decking with a 30-pound felt moisture barrier.