Ultimate in Roofing Durability and Beauty
A Long Lasting Impression
Pre-painted fasteners used with M Panel reduce labor costs and increase efficiency when it comes to installation. An M Panel system is installed faster, saving time and money for you in the long run. Additionally, pre-painted fasteners create a neat appearance that will last for years.
Low Maintenance Requirements
The material’s resistance to corrosion and fire also mean increased safety and peace of mind for homeowners. Plus, potential energy savings can be realized by using M Panel due to its superior thermal performance when compared with other types of roofing materials.
Durability and Strength
It’s more durable than conventional materials such as wood or vinyl siding. This makes it an ideal choice for those seeking a reliable and sturdy cover on their home’s exterior walls without worrying about required repairs or replacements down the line.
How Our Process Works
Choose Your Product
We’ll Provide a List of Preferred Contractors
All of our contractors are knowledgeable and experienced in installing M Panels according to all industry standards and regulations.
Galvalume, Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color, and Kynar are available through special order.
Learn more about the different features and specifications of M Panels.
- Slope: 1:12 (Minimum Recommended Slope)
- Coverage: 36” Coverage Panel, ¾” Rib Height
- Availability: 26 and 24 Gauge
- Materials: Steel Grade 80/D per ASTM A-792
- Length: MIN. 48”, MAX 40’ (Longer lengths are available with prior coordination)
- Performance Test: UL 580-94 / UL 1897-98 in accordance with Florida Building Code 2004.
- Fastening System: Exposed Fastener # 10 – 12 x 6 x 1 ½” HWH
- Color Options: Galvalume and Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color – Kynar (available through special order)
- Substrate: Open structure framing and solid substrates. It is recommended to be installed over 5/8” plywood decking with a 30-pound felt moisture barrier.