PBR Panel In Foley, AL And Punta Gorda, FL
Superior Performance, Advanced Strength, and Style
Get the Beauty and Protection of a Metal Roof
How Our Process Works
Our experienced team can help you select the right product for your project and answer any questions you may have.
Choose Your Product
We’ll Provide a List of Preferred Contractors
Our preferred metal roofing contractors are familiar with local building codes, permitting processes, and focus on delivering the highest quality results.
Galvalume, Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color, and Kynar are available through special order.
- Slope: 1:12 (Minimum Recommended Slope)
- Coverage: 36” Coverage Panel, 1 1/4 Rib Height
- Availability: 26 and 24 Gauge
- Materials: Steel Grade Grade 80 & 50/D per ASTM A-792
- Length: MIN. 36”, MAX 40’ (Longer lengths are available with prior coordination)
- Performance Test: UL 580-94 / UL 1897-98 in accordance with Florida Building Code 2004.
- Fastening System: Exposed Fastener # 10 – 12 x 6 x 1 ½” HWH
- Color Options: Galvalume and Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color – Kynar (available through special order)
- Substrate: Open structure framing and solid substrates. It is recommended to be installed over 5/8” plywood decking with a minimum 30-pound felt moisture barrier.