Foley, AL and Punta Gorda, FL
Standing Seam roofing offers upscale curb appeal and unmatched performance. This revolutionary metal roofing material has truly been transformed by modern technology into something extraordinary—all while remaining an affordable option.
Get the Strength and Durability You Deserve
with Standing Seam
Style and Protection for Your Home
A Diverse Range of Style Options
Durable and Long-Lasting
Low Maintenance Requirements
3 Steps to Get Started
Get in Touch
Contact us, and our expert team will help you choose the right product for your home needs.
Get a Contractor
Get Your New Roof Installed
Galvalume, Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color, and Kynar are available through special order.
- Slope: 3:12 (Minimum Recommended Slope)
- Coverage: 24” Coverage Panel, 1/2” Rib Height
- Availability: 26 and 24 Gauge
- Materials: Steel Grade 50/E per ASTM A-792, Steel Grade 80/D per ASTM A-792
- Length: MIN. 24”, MAX 35’ (Longer lengths are available with prior coordination)
- Performance Test: UL 580-94 / UL 1897-98 in accordance with Florida Building Code 2004.
- Fastening System: Concealed Fastener Systems.
- Color Options: Galvalume and Ceram-A-Star 1050 Stock Color – Kynar (available through special order)